Eimear’s VA Services provides expertise as a Logistics Consultant to Irish SMEs trading outside the EU, to solve Customs Clearance issues and mitigate against future Supply-Chain delays.
If you are an Irish business navigating Customs Administration in the Post-Brexit landscape or looking to expand your business outside the EU, reach out to me for a No-Obligation chat:
Why work with a Logistics Consultant?
For over 7 years, I managed the Import of Raw Materials and the Export of high-value Finished Goods from Ireland, around the EU and outside the EU (Third Countries). I have extensive experience in Vendor Management with suppliers across Ireland, the UK, the EU and worldwide.
From my time in the Consumer Electronics and Telecommunications Industry, I can help you in the following areas:
- Commodity Codes (TARIC and HS)
- Product Rules of Origin
- Shipping Invoice Templates – Import & Export
- Researching requirements from Third Countries
- Customs SAD Troubleshooting
- Identifying Logistics risks before trading with Third Countries
- Communications with Couriers and Customs Clearance Agents
Are you struggling to manage Vendor or Customer relationships? I will work with you to maintain, foster and grow your these key relationships by:
- Identifying factors to consider when profiling vendors
- Performing due diligence by assessing the risk level of each vendor
- Tracking your vendors’ performance over time
- Assisting in identification of new suppliers
- Managing Bills of Material
- Administering RFQs, POs and Invoices
- Managing Logistics
- Generating Customer Quotes and Bids
- Communicating Payment Reminders
My services are not limited to the above – I would be happy to discuss related Administration issues and identify areas where I may help.
For a no-obligation chat: